22. Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
I suppose sketching would be the most likely result.
29. Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
If I’m in a situation where I’m able to, then I’d call emergency response. If not, then I’d hope I’m in enough of a right mind to be able to think calmly and get to safety. But since I’ve never really been in such a situation, I can’t be 100% sure how I would react.
35. What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
I enjoy baking, but I guess it doesn’t really benefit me in any way other than something sweet to eat or share at the time.
38. Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
I’d like to think Type B… but some situations cause me to react as a Type A, so… Not exclusively one or the other.
40. Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
Neither… I think. Being the youngest brother, and at the time of our… separation… being unable to do anything about it… perhaps a slight feeling of inferiority. But not a complex.
43. How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
I didn’t get any. I was taught at home. Self-education is fine, so long as you have competent guidance. I myself had V-niisama (and when he was willing/understood, IV-niisama at times as well).
I was raised to believe in God, but… after what happened to us, sometimes I wonder if I really want to believe in such a cruel God.
46. Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
It depends on the situation.